Often imitated, never duplicated                     Mixed Media - artwork using more than one medium.

Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Mixed Media Monthly Challenge #30 - Color Inspiration

Welcome to the Mixed Media Monthly Challenge #30
"Color Inspiration"



(create a project inspired by the colors in this photo)
***please remember to add this graphic to your blog post***

Our October Sponsor is The Funkie Junkie Boutique!!




~The Funkie Junkie Boutique is offering our lucky random winner this amazing prize package!!~




Our November Guest Designer is the Suzanne Czosek



 Hi!  My name is Suzanne Czosek (stampersuzz). I am thrilled to be here guest designing with the fabulously talented MMMC design team.  I am married with a family of 3 kids and my husband.  We live in the midwest of the U.S.   I have been crafting my whole life.  I loved art ever since I held my first set of crayons and started coloring inside and outside the lines.  I started paper crafting around 10 years ago when a good friend introduced me to stamping.  Ever since then I have enjoyed exploring all types of styles, mediums and techniques.  I have been very lucky to design for a variety of companies over the years who all have been terrific to work with. 

I fell in love with the inspiration board for this month and created a tag with the beautiful colors highlighted in the photo.  


  

And now for some inspiration from our Design Team...




ASTRID



 CLARE





Make sure you visit each designer's blog and leave some comment love for them... we LOVE hearing from you all!

Please follow these rules to be eligible for placements and prizes. Entries not following our rules will be deleted.

* You must use our challenge graphic in your challenge post.
* You must comment on at least 3 design team member's blogs. 
* Your post must link back to the Mixed Media Monthly Challenge post
* Add a link to your direct postnot your entire blog, a YouTube Video or a Pinterest Board
* You can combine with up to 4 other challenges. 
* No Backlinking (linking a project completed before the start date of our challenge) allowed! Any back-linked entries will be deleted.
* You can enter up to 5 times, create whatever you want, and HAVE FUN!

You have until 11:55 pm EST on November 30th to enter!

9 comments:

  1. Oh ladies you truly have been inspired by that colour board this month!!! LOVE all the projects and Suzz - OMG!!!!!!!! Totally ADORE your gorgeous tag! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for having me join in on the challenge this month along with the talented design team!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, gorgeous inspiration from the Design Team! Great to see Suzz's beautiful artwork here as Guest Designer! This looks like a challenge I don't want to miss!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous board color, and beautiful work of DT !!
    Thank you very much!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This colour challenge is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these colors! I am glad I found this challenge blog and decided to play along!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous DT inspiration. Participating here for the first time :).
    - Khushboo Gandhi

    ReplyDelete
  8. My name is Mrs Aisha Mohamed, am a Citizen Of Qatar.Have you been looking for a loan?Do you need an urgent personal loan or business loan?contact Dr James Eric Finance Home he help me with a loan of $42,000 some days ago after been scammed of $2,800 from a woman claiming to been a loan lender but i thank God today that i got my loan worth $42,000.Feel free to contact the company for a genuine financial service. Email:(financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com) call/whats-App Contact Number +918929509036

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the Mixed Media Monthly Challenge Blog!